Cabinet Maker/ Cabinet Installer
CAC is looking for a person to be able to build and install custom wall units.
A qualified candidate must be able to:
- Operate different machines, such as table saw, edge bander, power drills, miter saws, pocket screw machines, etc.
- Able to drive an 18ft box truck. Similar to a Uhaul truck, no special license required.
- Work with other shop workers to build the project at hand.
- Willing to work in installation or any area that is needed.
Install the cabinet at the client’s house without supervision.
- Read and Speak English.
- 2 years required in this field of work, 7 years preferred.
– A qualified candidate will also have an understanding of different construction methods and be able to apply them based on the situation.
– College preferred, high school equivalent required, Carpentry / trade certifications are a plus.
– Applicants are encouraged to bring photos of previous work completed as it may elevate the chances of getting accepted for the position.
Schedule: Monday – Friday, 7AM – 4PM